MOBILE VA REDUCTION USING NANOFILTRATION
- 30% VA reduction on a single pass, minimum.
- 1,800 to 4,000 Litres/hour
- One pass means no internal recirculation.
- No heat increase.
- Lower treatment pressure (300 – 600 psi/20 – 40 bars) = lower wine stress
- Friendly and continuous onsite supervision by skilled operators
- On-site, small volume processing (60 – 500 Litre batches) – using ‘Sweetspotter’
- Cost effective – even for lower quality wines.
On-site Technical Information
|System Flow Rate:||1,800 – 4,000 Litres/hr|
|VA Reduction / pass:||30 – 40%|
|Preferred process:||Tank to tank configuration|
|Power required:||208/240V (30 amp), 480V (20 amp) or 380V (30 amp)|
|Water required:||Running water at 30 psi (minimum)|
|Nitrogen required:||Single cylinder|
|Minimum wine inlet temperature:||10°C minimum. 13 – 15°C preferred.|
|Maximum residual sugar (RS) level:||3% (if higher please discuss)|
|Minimum recommended volume:||1,200 Litres (Use ‘Sweetspotter’ for smaller volumes)|
|Glycol cooling:||Not required|
|Clarity required for processing:||Racked twice, minimum|