ALCOHOL CORRECTION & ADJUSTMENT
VA Filtration Alcohol Correction and Adjustment services are crucial in the identification and treatment of a growing challenge in the wine community – that of reducing alcohol content in wine, and the attendant sensory impact and preference that presents for global wine consumers.
Alcohol correction (which can also be referred to as either alcohol adjustment or alcohol removal) is a crucial part of the modern winemaking practice, and is particularly relevant in warmer climate growing regions.
The issue is potentially complex, with the following parameters advised:
- Alcohol correction is the first 30% (15% alc to 10% alc) of alcohol removed
- Alcohol adjustment is the next 30–60% (10% alc to 5 % alc) of alcohol removed
- Alcohol removal or de-alcoholisation is the final 60–100% (5% alc to 0% alc) of alcohol removed
- Fast, efficient and mobile
- No on-site set up fees
- No water usage
- More environmentally friendly
- Small to large volume capability
- Accurate in achieving desired alcohol levels
- Lower transport costs
- Quality guaranteed
- Sweetspotter for testing or trials
VA Filtration’s can also assist you with small batch trials.